Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009

Horny Housewife Side Boob


As a full time student of amateur nude photography, I have seen thousands of examples of the undressed female form. One of my all time favorite types of photo are those of the almost nude variety. And I am not talking about the “topless photos” that so many celebrities take where they are topless, but not really showing anything. The photo above is a superb example of the type of photo I am talking about. This lovely, big breasted, horny housewife is clearly nude and not covering up on purpose. And when I say nude, I mean topelss and bottomless. And yet, you can’t actually see any true nudity. Her beautiful, supple and voluptuous breasts are only glimpsed as a curve of forbidden flesh. Her round ass is obviously free from the confines of any lingerie or panties, but the placement of the silver chain barely obscures our view of her naughty bits. And the high heels are a nice touch too!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen