Freitag, 28. August 2009

Wifey the horny amateur Hosewife


Usually, when people ask me if I enjoy outdoor activities, I say not really. I enjoy the occassional fly fishing trip or short hike, but don’t consider myself an outdoor enthusiast. My interests run more towards the indoor sports. The sight of beautiful blonde horny housewife Wifey reclining on her outdoor lounge in only a skimpy pair of bra and panties quickly escalates my enthusiasm for outdoor activites. I would happliy scale her fleshy pink mountains and plant my pole in her peaks! Or head down to the valley for some cave exploring! The fact that she is adorned in a sexy pair of clear stripper heels leads me to believe that Wifey is planning some horizontal humping instead of vertical ascents

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen